So we have another new product out. Our Booty Balm! I love this stuff and have been using on my twins since they were born, it has taken me six months to perfect this recipe. Lots of small batches and quality control checks on first myself then the twins. We have have finally come up with a product that we are proud to call ours and love to use on our own children. Because why sell something if you won’t use it yourself?’
So what is so great about this Booty Balm you ask?
Well first off we have included some wonderful healing herbs!
- Chamomile- Soothes rashes and reduces inflammation and has some anti-bacterial properties.
- Calendula-This herb helps disinfect the skin it also has soothing and immuno-stimulant properties.
- Comfrey-High in calcium and vitamin C. It is anti-inflammatory and speeds healing due to high levels of allantoin present in the herb.
We have also put in some great antibacterial butters and oils:
- Cocoa Butter- Full of antioxidants in vitamins, it is gentle on skin and a great moisturizer.
- Coconut Oil- This is anti-bacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal, and has even been shown to kill yeast. It is also a great deep moisturizer for skin.
- Shea Butter-Anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-bacterial properties. Strengthens skin and stimulates collagen production
- Sweet Almond Oil- Full of vitamins A,B, and E.
- Olive Oil- Has anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial properties
- Lavender Essential Oil- Lavender essential oil helps stimulate skin cell growth as well as being anti-bacterial.
We also have three optional ingredients that you can request be added at checkout:
- Zinc Oxide-Provides a thicker water barrier. We use non-nano particle zinc oxide so that it is not absorbed by your babies skin.
- Arrowroot Powder-Absorbs moisture.
- Neem Oil- Anti-bacterial. This stuff is great if baby has a yeast infection. It does smell rather strongly of garlic/grass though.
This product is also great for other skin conditions:
- Sensitive Skin
- Minor rashes and burns
You can get Cutie Patootie Booty Balm here.
|Disclaimer: Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat and cure or prevent disease.|